CareSight is a clinical care coordination program for your chronically complex patients who qualify. Our mobile care team is comprised of a Community Health Worker, RN and an Advanced Practice Provider is available to visit your patients in their homes 24/7/365 at no extra cost to them.
- Our team addresses social issues and home-based barriers to care: we are your eyes and ears in your patients’ homes in between their office visits
- Our care team provides proactive advanced care planning and palliative symptom management
- We can do everything an urgent care can do, and we update you after each visit.
- Your patients receive coordinated care and they care connected to social, emotional, and behavior support services.
- We support your patients’ caregivers and explain your care plan to them.